Buffet Attendant At Delta Sky Club - Full Time Plus Benefits
- San Francisco, CA
- Compass Group
- Posted 4 weeks ago – Accepting applications
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, “connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise,” is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world’s most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Job Summary: Drives a hospitality environment by greeting guests, offering samples, touching tables, and leading guest-facing marketing and wellness programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Greets every customer and interacts in a manner to ensure a high level of hospitality.
· Replenish our world class buffets.
· Greets all team members and ensures they have what they need to be successful each day.
· Relays relevant concerns from customers to supervisors.
· Ensures that all marketing, wellness and culinary programs are current and in place.
· Leads weekly promotions and programs for guests.
· Shares best practices and recognizes co-workers.
· Demonstrates a complete understanding of daily menu items and accurately explains them to customers.
· Serves as an advocate of selling techniques to the customer by establishing good communication and assisting in the buying/decision-making process.
· Ensures all display foods are merchandised attractively per standards. Serves food neatly and attractively per standards.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits.
· Life Insurance/AD
· Disability Insurance
· Retirement Plan
· Associate Shopping Program
· Health and Wellness Programs
· Discount Marketplace
· Identity Theft Protection
· Pet Insurance
· Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
· Employee Assistance Program
· Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Apply to Eurest today!
Eurest is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Food provided
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Pet insurance
- Vision insurance
- Casual dining restaurant
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Every weekend
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location