Dell Boomi Integration Consultant (100% Remote Or Chesterbrook, PA)
- Chesterbrook, PA
- Posted 1 month ago – Accepting applications
Boomi Integration Consultant
Working at Dell Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/ or visit Boomi Careers.
Dell Boomi, a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Integration Platform as a Service has an exciting opportunity to join our team. This role can be done at our World Headquarters in Chesterbrook, PA or 100% remote. Our consultants provide integration development and support for customers and partners.
Join us as an Integration Consultant on our Dell Boomi team in US - Remote to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology / STEM fields
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Experience with enterprise integration tools
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems using industry standard environments including XML, HTTP/HTTPS, Java, C++, SQL and ASP
- Knowledge of enterprise systems (CRM, SFA, ERP)
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Up to 25% travel in North America
- Strong oral and written communication
- Quick to embrace new technologies and ability to train others
- Manage multiple support cases at one time
- Works well in a fast paced environment
- Client focused attitude
- Strong oral and written communication and ability to work evening hours, if needed
- Java Programming and Linux/Unix Knowledge
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life - while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: DD Month YYYY
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.