Manager At Delta Sky Club - Full Time With Benefits
- Los Angeles, CA
- Compass Group
- Posted 4 weeks ago – Accepting applications
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, “connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise,” is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world’s most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
The Operations Manager supervises the overall success of the operation adhering to the Client’s culture and guidelines, the Health Department’s regulations, and Company standards and expectations of food quality, freshness and presentation. Maintains and teaches a good work ethic. Motivates, trains, develops and directs all staff to accomplish the goals and objectives of the operation to the satisfaction of the customers. Solves problems professionally, rapidly and fairly. Maintains a working relationship with client.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Food Programs
· Supervision and Development of Staff
· Financial Management and Analysis
· Retail Management
· Overall Management
· A minimum of 5 years food service operation supervision experience
· Able to speak clearly and listen attentively to staff, peers, supervisors, guests and client
· Computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
· Strong passion for great food
· General culinary knowledge of basic kitchen practices, protocols, and procedures
· Ability to follow all Company Health & safety standards
Associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
· Life Insurance/AD
· Disability Insurance
· Retirement Plan
· Associate Shopping Program
· Health and Wellness Programs
· Discount Marketplace
· Identity Theft Protection
· Pet Insurance
· Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
· Employee Assistance Program
· Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry.
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location