Program Manager III, Google Ads, Software Engineering
- Mountain View, CA
- Posted 1 month ago – Accepting applications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in program or project management.
- 3 years of experience in a leadership role.
- Experience with software development and managing execution of programs.
- 5 years of experience managing cross-functional or cross-team projects.
- Experience managing execution and high quality product delivery.
- Experience in Google Ads, Display or UX.
- Experience with mobile software development.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle.
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. That’s why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Program Manager at Google, you’ll lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish — working with stakeholders to plan requirements, manage project schedules, identify risks, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. Your projects will often span offices, time zones, and hemispheres. It's your job to coordinate the players and keep them up to date on progress and deadlines.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around us — and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
As a Program Manager, you’ll lead software engineering projects in one of our core programming languages and influence teams that design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software. You will plan requirements, identify risks, manage schedules, and communicate clearly with project stakeholders. And, thanks to Google’s benefits and ample opportunities for personal and professional development, you’ll learn and grow alongside talented teammates who share your attention to detail and appetite for problem-solving.
Google Ads is helping power the open internet with the best technology that connects and creates value for people, publishers, advertisers, and Google. We’re made up of multiple teams, building Google’s Advertising products including search, display, shopping, travel and video advertising, as well as analytics. Our teams create trusted experiences between people and businesses with useful ads. We help grow businesses of all sizes from small businesses, to large brands, to YouTube creators, with effective advertiser tools that deliver measurable results. We also enable Google to engage with customers at scale.Responsibilities
- Manage programs, defining milestones and success criteria, resource allocation and successful on-time delivery.
- Develop tools and processes to improve software engineering productivity.
- Communicate schedules, priorities, and status to all levels in the company.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders.