- Posted 2 months ago – Accepting applications
FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential!
Role: Business Systems Analysis – Salesforce Administrator
“Come join the Business Applications’ Front Office team as a Salesforce Administrator where you’ll participate in all aspects of system enhancements for Salesforce as well as other cloud-based applications in a highly collaborative, customer-focused environment. This role is a great fit for someone who has a passion for learning about new technologies and problem solving.” – Director, Corporate IT
What You’ll Contribute
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): workflow, process builder, assignment rules, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings, dashboards, and reports.
- Sandbox environment management.
- User and license management.
- Third party integrations/managed packages installations. Troubleshoot any issues as they arise and work on requirements related to new integrations to improve business operations.
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer.
- Partner with multiple, cross-department business stakeholders as well as with internal IT colleagues to drive the execution of process and system improvements leveraging enterprise-wide cloud-based applications.
- Participate in all stages of process and system enhancements from gathering user stories/requirements/acceptance criteria to researching options, design, configuration, testing, and documentation to rollout and maintenance.
- Effectively communicate within technical team and with business partners.
- Constantly seek out, contribute, and implement ideas for process improvements, more efficient use of resources and quicker issue-resolution.
- Ensure timely resolution of production bugs and issues.
What We’re Seeking
- Demonstrated progressive hands-on Salesforce Administration experience.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, page layouts, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Excellent analytical skills – including requirements analysis, test planning & execution and problem solving.
- Demonstrated technical curiosity and passion for learning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow through, including proper documentation.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative and dynamic team environment.
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum software development environment.
- Salesforce Administrator certificate preferred.
- Preferred experience:
- Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM), Configure Price Quote (CPQ), DocuSign, Oracle EBS, Informatica preferred.
- Database design, query languages, data warehouse technologies preferred.
Our Offer to You
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
- Highly competitive compensation and rewards.
- Flexible work options, opportunities to give back to your community, social events with colleagues and a comprehensive benefits program inclusive of progressive parental leave.
At FICO, you can develop your career with a leading organization in one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today – Big Data analytics. You’ll play a part in our commitment to help businesses use data to improve every choice they make, using advances in artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive and prescriptive modeling, and much more.
FICO makes a real difference in the way businesses operate worldwide:
- Credit Scoring — 150+ billion FICO Scores have been sold to date, making it the most used credit score in the world.
- Fraud Detection and Security — 2.6+ billion payment cards globally are protected by FICO fraud systems.
- Lending — 3/4 of US mortgages are approved using the FICO Score.
- Anti-Money Laundering — our solutions check more than half a billion transactions a day to prevent criminal schemes such as terrorist financing
Global trends toward digital transformation have created tremendous demand for FICO’s solutions, placing us among the world’s top 100 software companies by revenue. We support many of the world’s largest banks, insurers, retailers, telecommunications providers and other firms reach a new level of success.
Our success is dependent on really talented people – just like you – who thrive on the collaboration and innovation that’s nurtured by a diverse and inclusive environment. We’ll provide the support you need, while ensuring you have the freedom to develop your skills and grow your career. Join FICO and help change the way business thinks!
Learn more about how you can fulfill your potential at www.fico.com/Careers
FICO values the benefit that diversity and a culture of inclusion bring to our workplace. We are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and we’re proud to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.